Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:54:58 +0100
From:      Krzysztof Krawczyk <krzysiek@lpmagazine.org>
To:        Joseph Koshy <joseph.koshy@gmail.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD in Linux+ Distro

Dnia 16-03-2005, śro o godzinie 04:08 +0000, Joseph Koshy napisał(a):
> > Is it possible to be included in there with our magazine?
>
> I went over the Linux+ website, but couldn't find an postal
> address there.  Could you help us fill in the places marked
> "..." in the following SGML snippet?

Sorry, I was a little ill, so right know:

    <listitem>
        <address>
          <otheraddr>Linux+ DVD Magazine</otheraddr>
          <street>Lewartowskiego 6</street>
          <city>Warsaw</city>
          <postcode>00-190</postcode>
          <country>Poland</country>
          Phone: <phone>+48 22 860 18 18</phone>
          Email: <email>editors@lpmagazine.org</email>
          WWW: <otheraddr><ulink
url="http://www.lpmagazine.org/"></ulink></otheraddr>;
        </address>
      </listitem>

Best regards,

--
Krzysztof Krawczyk
Redaktor Naczelny Linux+, wiodącego europejskiego magazynu o Linuksie