Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 2014 13:16:38 +0100
From:      olli hauer <ohauer@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port version problem

On 2014-03-23 13:02, Jerry wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:42:22 +0100, Matthias Andree stated:
>
>> Am 23.03.2014 12:39, schrieb Jerry:
>>
>>> /usr/sbin/portsnap fetch update
>>> /usr/local/sbin/portsdb -u
>>> /usr/sbin/pkg version -vIL=
>>>
>>> I just reran those command and it produced the exact same results.
>>
>> portsdb is irrelevant here, did you check portsnap output, did it
>> succeed?  Is your system clock plausible?  Did portsnap rebuild the
>> INDEX file?
>>
>> Otherwise, try: make fetchindex -C /usr/ports
>
> I tried your suggestion with negative results. Any other ideas?

As Matthew has already written you are running with WITH_NEW_XORG
but the INDEX is generated without this flag.

>From x11-servers/xorg-server/Makefile

.if defined(WITH_NEW_XORG)
XORG_VERSION=   1.12.4
XORG_REVISION=  4
.else
XORG_VERSION=   1.7.7
XORG_REVISION=  11

If you run only the command
$> pkg version -vL=
it should calculate the version correct.

--
Regards,
olli