Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 15:03:49 -0600
From:      "Shane Reid" <sreid@igg.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Passwords

Hi everyone I have run into a slight problem when moving all my hosted sites
over to the new server I just setup.  Both servers were running fbsd
3.0-current and now all the password files for the new one doesnt work.  Not
the system password files but little things like the .htpasswd files for
restricting access to users sites and cgi password files for admin scripts.
Does anyone have any ideas why or how i could fix this?  There are over 160
wwwboards on the box with passwords that are all wrong.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Shane