Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:46:23 +0800
From:      Ganbold <ganbold@micom.mng.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: solution for Beryl/Compiz on i945GM [try it]

Can somebody tell me where I can download development/svn version of=20
beryl/emerald?
I tried "svn co svn://svn.beryl-project.org/beryl/trunk beryl/" command=20
as stated in http://www.beryl-project.org/develop.php,
however it is not working.

devil# svn co svn://svn.beryl-project.org/beryl/trunk beryl/
svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.beryl-project.org': Operation timed out
devil# svn co http://svn.beryl-project.org/beryl/trunk beryl/
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/beryl/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/beryl/trunk': 504 Gateway Time-out=20
(http://svn.beryl-project.org)

thanks,

Ganbold

Kris Glynn wrote:
> I was able to get my i945 working with the instructions below.. Except =
> don't use compiz only beryl and emerald.
>
> Its buggy but it works.. Occasionally it just stops.. The top command
> shows beryl listed as "STOP"=20
>
> My .xinitrc looks like this..
>
> LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=3D1
> export LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT
> startkde

l communication between Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue or a related entity (or=
 the sender if this email is a private communication) and the intended ad=
dressee and is for the sole use of that intended addressee. If you are no=
t the intended addressee, any use, interference with, disclosure or copyi=
ng of this material is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received =
this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and then delet=
e the message and any attachment(s). There is no warranty that this email=
 is error, virus or defect free. This email is also subject to copyright.=
 No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the =
written consent of the copyright owner. If this is a private communicatio=
n it does not represent the views of Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue or their r=
elated entities. Please be aware that the contents of any emails sent to =
or from Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue or their related entities may be period=
ically monitored and reviewed. Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue and their relate=
d entities respect your privacy. Our privacy policy can be accessed from =
our website: www.virginblue.com.au

>  =20

--=20
A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow. -- Patton