Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:03:46 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Phoenix <phoenix@notwise.bsdonline.org>
Cc:        MAEKAWA Masahide <bishop@rr.iij4u.or.jp>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: dev/umass major and minor numbers

> Ok sorry for the next stupid question but does that mean
> I need the CAM system compiled in or not? Im just switching over
> to freebsd and am not very familier with all the subsystems yet.
> this is an otherwise non-scsi box.

Yes you will need da and scbus compiled into the kernel. And either you
use the usbd.conf file to automatically execute 'camcontrol rescan 0' or
you do it by hand when the the drive has been connected.

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project
http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/