Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:12:29 +0800 (SGT)
From:      "evilfry" <evilfry@sg.gs>
To:        webmaster@freebsd.org
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mirroring of www.freebsd.org in singapore , sg.freebsd.org

Hi there,

          I have sent a previous mail about the changing of the NS info
of sg.freebsd.org. Previously it was ns.s1web.com and ns2.s1web.com but
both domains have been removed and the company has been changed to
another name now. I hope that the ns info of sg.freebsd.org can be
changed to

alpha.sg.gs 202.56.133.26
beta.sg.gs 202.56.133.27

I hope i will get a reply as I need to mirror the site for my country
here.

Regards,
James Lim
Manager