Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:10:29 -0800
From:      "Matthew Jacob" <lydianconcepts@gmail.com>
To:        "Tom Samplonius" <tom@uniserve.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Qlogic fibre channel support questions

Okay- let me ask why diskless booting doesn't work for you?

I'm playing diabocolus advocatus here because to me SANs are so
unforgiving that trying to boot off of them often leads one into the
situation that the systems can't run long enough to tell you they
can't run because the SAN is AFU.

Anyway- enough of this. It's what you want, and its reasonable. Dunno
what you meant about the license- don't tell me one of the switch
vendors is slicing and dicing costs based upon zone size? Grrr.....