Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 1996 06:05:46 -0500
From:      exuviae@intersurf.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dial-up?

Hello,

I have an interesting question to pose to your staff, I am working on a
project for work, which entails a pay raise, so obviously i want to
succeed. I have 3 120mgz pentiums at my disposal, and what i need to do
is create a mini network that would have HTML capabilities, BUT be
accessed through a direct dialup, with HTTP capabilities, so on the out
side it appears that you have connected to the WWW, when in reality you
are just seeing a mini-network.  It has to be capable of allowing
aliases and accounts, but WILL NOT have any access to the internet at
this time, I am wondering if it is possible to do this with FreeBSD? I
need it to be viewed with a browser such as MS explorer or Netscape, and
 i need the users to be able to navigate through pages with the HTTP
features.  Any help will be much appreciated.  Please reply ASAP as I am
working with a Deadline of 2 weeeks pages and all.  I can be reached at
exuviae@intersurf.com

All help will be MORE than appreciated!!

exuviae@intersurf.com