Date:      Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:21:11 -0500
From:      Matt White <mjw@crypt-net.org>
To:        bmah@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pkg_version problem starting with 1.21

I *do* have an INDEX file.  For simplicity, it is /usr/ports/INDEX, but it
could be elsewhere as well.  So, pkg_version has an INDEX file and it has
my package database.  It should not be throwing up its hands and giving up
on these packages.  In fact, it used to work just fine until version 1.21
of pkg_version.pl.  I should take a closer look at the perl and see if
there is a simple patch I can submit.

-Matt

--On Friday, January 04, 2002 9:48 AM -0800 "Bruce A. Mah"