Date:      Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:08:10 -0600
From:      "Bauer, Paul (MED)" <Paul.Bauer@amermsx.med.ge.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   sound configuration in 2.2.8

I am not sure if you are the correct contact point but I hope you can at
least direct this to the correct place.

I am trying to configure a Sound Blaster 32 (non AWE) in FreeBSD 2.2.8
and am having no success.  I have copied the config examples from the
/usr/src/sys/i386/conf and I have read the FAQs and the LUIGI's sound
pages and many other pages.  if I could get the step by step retard
edition of how to install and configure this card I would appreciate it.
This will also be posted to other people I know that are equally
frustrated with this so that you will get a few less requests.  Thank
You for your time it is appreciated.
Paul Bauer

Global Technology Engineering Services
X-ray division