Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:22:48 +0200
From:      Hanspeter Roth <hanspeter_roth@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   interrupting target kernel using single sio

Hello,

using a single serial cable I can pass control to the remote kgdb
pressing ctl-alt-del at the target host.
I'm looking for a means to interrupt the target kernel from the
remote host.
I got suggestions using a second serial cable or using ipgdb
instead.
Setting remotechat didn't help me.

Is it intended to be able to interrupt the target kernel from the
remote kgdb by some means at all? Or is this a wrong expectation?

-Hanspeter