Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:00:35 -0700
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@bfoz.net>
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@bfoz.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd rm behavior on 5.4-S with 3ware raid

heh...typed too fast. It appears that my array filling script didn't die when I told it to, or maybe an older instance was still running. Hard to say for sure, but it was still running and when I made room on the array it started filling it up. Just like it was supposed to.

Sorry for the trouble. Nothing to see here...move along. :)