Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 13:08:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FUG- FreeBSD User Group

I think I said once that I had a link to a "Newbie FreeBSD Book", well I
finally found it.  (I have a cluttered Bookmark.html)  Anyways, you can
find this book at www.vmunix.com  I think that's it.  But you can try .org
or something if it's not .com.  Basically, it's in the process of being
written and most of the stuff is online.  Although, I prefer printed texts
rather than online texts.  I mean when your computer fails to work, all
the online html in the world won't do any good I guess.

Anyways, I do have some web space to burn, and I could use some HTML
practice.  I used to code HTML alot, but then I lost interest in it a
couple of years ago.  Things have changed alot since then, but it's not
all that much different.

Joey Bear Garcia

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"Dont drink and drive, you might spill the beer."