Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 2015 02:02:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <danm@prime.gushi.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPFW script that supports some kind of rc.d directory?

Hey all,

This seems like the kind of thing that people have needed often enough --
for example when you want to have specific ipfw rules for specific
installed services, and your ipfw config to be multiple files loaded in
some kind of order, but my google-fu is failing me.

Failing that, I know FreeBSD has some rcorder, which might be usable for
this, but I don't know if it's extensible to a whole separate class of
things (or if trying to do that is overkill).

Is this a problem someone else has had/solved before?