Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:18:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Alok K. Dhir" <adhir@worldbank.org>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        Current@Freebsd.Org
Subject:   Re: Staroffice 5.01?

Thanks all - I finally got it to work.  It still stops and asks me to
"insert StarOffice 5.01, yes, no, cancel".  Hitting cancel a few times
allows the installation to continue.

I had gotten this far before, but didn't try hitting cancel.

Does anyone's installation allow them to use the web browsing or
email component?

Al

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> According to Daniel O'Connor:
> > unzip -L the setup.zip file in the inst directory.
> > cd into the inst directory and run setup
>
> You don't even need this with 5.01. I installed it today on my 4.0-CURRENT
> machine and everything went fine. I'used the same method as described on
> <http://lt.tar.com/>.
> --
> Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
> FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #69: Mon Jan 18 02:02:12 CET 1999

Alok K. Dhir                                 Phone: +1.202.473.2446   oo \
S11-151, ISGMC                           Email:  adhir@worldbank.org  L_
The World Bank Group                                   Washington, DC  \/