Date:      Fri, 07 Dec 2001 17:15:00 +0100
From:      Holger Kipp <holger.kipp@alogis.com>
To:        Yiping Chen <YipingChen@via.com.tw>
Cc:        "'current@FreeBSD.org'" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Question about Freebsd driver

Yiping Chen wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>
> I have a question about Freebsd driver.
> If we want to support some options in driver(like speed and duplex mode
> setting) ,
> user can use this option to change driver configurations.
> I am not sure whether freebsd driver support driver parameter or something
> else.
> Can you give me some suggestions? Thanks!!

I'm not sure if current is the correct mailing list for asking
questions.

Anyway, if you're refering to network device drivers, see

man ifconfig   (especialle media and mediaopt)
man fxp
man txp
[...]

For a list of devices, see /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/LINT

Regards,
Holger Kipp

--
Holger Kipp, Dipl.-Math., Systemadministrator  | alogis AG
Fon: +49 (0)30 / 43 65 8 - 114                 | Berliner Strasse 26