Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 22:28:37 +0000 ()
From:      James Raynard <fqueries@parody.tecc.co.uk>
To:        "James K. Yun" <jyun@motown.ge.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD doc files

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, James K. Yun wrote:

> Under /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/usr.bin/gprof/PSD.doc
> there are files that contain some sort of formatting instructions.  Can you
> tell me how to build these files to create a usable document that can
> be printed?

# make
# zcat paper.ascii.gz | lpr

although this results in a few graphics commands in the output (anyone
know how to get rid of these?). To preview them, do

$ nroff -me filename.me | less

(again, the diagrams don't come out properly).

James

Segmentation fault (core dumped): cannot find file '.signature'