Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 09:43:51 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Warwick" <mwarwick@inficad.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        mwarwick@inficad.com
Subject:   Using "System Commander"

Greetings:

Please excuse me if I am inquiring at the wrong organisation, and if so
please advise.

My situation is as a 'new user' of FreeBSD and also a user of V
Communications Inc.'s "System Commander", I find no reference to Free
BSD in the user's manual of System Commander.

There are references to configurations with this product for the
following operating systems:

Coherent Unix - SCO Open Server Unix System V - Novell UnixWare - Linux
and Solaris. No references to FreeBSD, however.

I am familiar on a basic level with multiple operating system
installations on the same PC and run WINNT WKSTN 4.0, MSDOS, WIN3.11 and
Win95 in various setups. I am not at this point conversant with FreeBSD
installations, however I am on the curve and getting up to speed at
present.

Any references or direction regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael W. Warwick
Phoenix, AZ USA