Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 1996 12:44:24 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jay Kuri <jaykuri@oneway.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP how-to available here:

   Hello,

      Awhile back I was working on a freebsd web page.  Unfortunately,
work got rather hectic and I had to take a break from working on it.
However, I did finish a user-level PPP setup tutorial which is available
at:
	http://pinky.interaccess.com/jay/freebsd/ppp.html

The tutorial describes how to set up User-level PPP (iijppp) to dial
on demand with a dynamic or static IP.  Though the rest of my page is
unfinished, I wanted to make it available for people to use, as I see
a lot of questions about setting up PPP with FreeBSD both in the
newsgroups and in the mailing lists.

If you are trying to set-up user-level PPP, check it out.

Hope it helps,

Jay

PS - if it helps you out at all, or doesn't, I'd like to hear from you,
	you can mail me at jaykuri@oneway.com

---
Everyone can be taught to sculpt:  Michelangelo would have had to be
taught how not to.  So it is with the great programmers.