Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:42:24 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Sascha Luck <sascha@genesiseurope.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lucent Orinoco Gold PCCard?

In message <XFMail.001129101453.jhb@FreeBSD.org> John Baldwin writes:
: I'm sending this e-mail over a WaveLAN Gold, and from my
: understanding the Orinoco card is the same card with a different
: name and a different sticker, so it should work fine.

I'm doing the same thing.  It is the same card with a different
label.  The newer firmware, however, sets the default channel
differently than the older cards.  Doesn't matter for infrastructure
mode, but does for adhoc.

Warner