Date:      Fri, 09 Jun 2000 22:59:45 -0500
From:      Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IP over ATM

	I noticed we have ip over atm options in the kernel.  Can I use freebsd to
act as an ATM router?  And, can I do multicast over ip over atm?  I think
the current fore systems switches we have cannot do it.  Either that or
some other weird flunky brand we got.  Also, I know it is better to get
solid hardware that can do this, how well can freebsd act as a ATM router
(high end scale?).

-Carroll Kong