Date:      Sun, 07 Jan 2001 09:00:29 -0500
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Usenet / news daemon for virtual domains.

Hi,

I have a system running several virtual domains. Running apache,
proftpd, qmail+vpopmail
Now I am looking for a Usenet / news daemon that I can use more or less
the same way.
Any idea's?
Well, what I really want to do is run something like
supportforum.sun.com for a very small community.
I am guessing something like supportforum.sun.com can be established
with NNTP, CNEWS, DNEWS or INN, but which one would be the way to go and
why?

Thanks!
Jan