Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:37:58 +0900
From:      "Luke Kearney" <luke_k@edge.co.jp>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   TCP server and sendmail

Hi There,
Can anyone tell me if tcpserver be used to lockdown a sendmail config. Have
a server that I have inherited
( in a manner of speaking ) and it has a leaky sendmail config. Basically I
have used qmail in the past because of it's inherent security but I have to
fix this box with sendmail on it and it is it a spammers paradise right now.

FreeBSD 4.0 running on stock standard Intel platform
Sendmail build ESMTP Sendmail 8.8.7/8.8.7;

Please reply to me directly as well as to the list. Anyhelp is greatly
appreciated so that I can start trying to get off orbs and every other DB in
the western world

Luke