Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 03:40:32 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        Pedro A M Vazquez <vazquez@iqm.unicamp.br>, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The Case of Thomas Vs. E&S ([MESA:12] OpenGL for Linux )

>     I'll believe it when I see it.  :)  The Real3D card still has to
> deal with the PC bus and memory architecture.  How des Real3D (or
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	Which will not be that much affected by the chipset because
	typically one issues a high level command to the card like
	draw polygon, etc..

> Martin Marietta) feel about releasing/licensing driver information to

Well, if they received one request from me most likely they are not
going to feel too compel to release any info. On the other hand
they are in the business of selling the chipset so I will not be
surprised if they actually let us have the info that we need
to program their chipset. The worst case is that they may ask
us to sign a NDA.

Again, the low SGI machines are no where in the same league not sure
what SGI is going to do about this nor do I care :)

	Amancio