Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 20:18:13 -0500
From:      Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
To:        mao <mao@carrier.kiev.ua>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to format Compact Flash ?

> Anybody knows how to format new Compact Flash card using Digital camera and
> PC ?

	It depends on the camera. My camera requires it be attached to
    a SCSI bus and Minolta's propriatary software. Sigh.

	Speaking of SCSI bus, is there someway to monitor a SCSI bus?
    I would like to find out what is going on over the SCSI bus when
    the software tells the camera to format the disk. (At the moment,
    I will have to do this over windows, since it is that or mac, and
    I don't have access to a mac...)

							Bruce