Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 2004 18:34:44 +0100
From:      Andras Got <andras@webmedia.hu>
To:        freebsd-config@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firewall IP/MAC

Hi

I think, he should set up that only those few MAC address-es can use the
network, and bind this to their own IP address. When something bad
happens you just set a block on that mac and IP duo. :)

To List managers: PLS set some normal Reply-to field, because we can't
reply easily to the messages coming to the list. Thx.

Regards,
Andrej