Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:39:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Pete Mckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   unattended install

There was a thread awhile back about auto installs using
/usr/src/release/sysinstall/install.cfg
on a boot floopy. Has anyone been able to make this work ?
I have ben trying on 2.2.8 and 3.1 without success.
The floppy images are created but they run the standard install
menu. I've tried setting the LOAD_CONFIG_FILE install.cfg but this hasn't
seemed to help, Does it need path info ?

Pointers, from someone who's actually made this work, would be appreciated.
I believe Mike Smith was lending guidance ealier but the thread just kind of
ended without any resolution that I can find.

Thanks

Pete

E-Mail: Pete Mckenna <pmckenna@uswest.net>