Date:      Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:23:19 -0500
From:      Ken Moore <ken@pcbsd.org>
To:        <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:03:50 AM EST, joaquim.ufc@ufc.br wrote:
> Hello my Friends,
>
> I need some help to install PC BSD because a xorg problem that not suport
> DELL INSPIRON 5548 AMD RADEON GRAPHICS R7 M265.
>
> But xorg run well with linux mint or ubuntu.
>
> I bought this new notebook to use pc bsd,
>
> Help in anyway is wellcome.
>
> Thanks a lot

Try TrueOS with the "radeon" driver instead. PC-BSD as a project is=20
depreciated, and TrueOS is the replacement for it.  Be warned that AMD=20
graphics cards are the least supported though - so you might need to end up=20=

using the "vesa" or "scfb" drivers instead.

--=20
~~ Ken Moore ~~
TrueOS/iXsystems