Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:55:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Superuser <root@buffnet.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Mike Eggleston <mikee@green.eggtech.com>, john@ulantris.infinop.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: T-shirts for donations ;)...Maybe?????

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> Mugs!  I forgot "contributor-only" mugs!
>
> BTW: the use of the "premium" is intentional.  It means that for a
> tax-deductible corp (which FreeBSD Inc. isn't) that the entire
> donation remains deductible.

This will probably sound incredibly naive - but is there a central place
people should donate to?  I was under the impression most of the boat was
floated by the cd-rom people.

If there is a place where someone of conscience ought to send in a buck
or 3, I would be thankful for that information.  Ive found freeBSD to be
very helpful and woul like to assist the cause!