Date:      Sat, 5 Jun 2010 16:18:31 +0000
From:      Terry Poulin <bigboss1964@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11-toolkits/gtk20

I've noticed on upgrading devel/gettext, that trying to build a newer
version of gtk20 fails, giving a gdk_pixbuf related message about the
older version of libintl missing. The solution being, simply to
deinstall gtk20 and then install it. Normally I do make build
deinstall reinstall; as a safe guard against build failures.

There may need to be a tweak needed somewhere, I'm not familiar with
the gtk build process; but might I suggest an entry be added to
UPDATING or the gettext entry modified, so that it states roughly the
same for x11-toolkits/gtk20 as /devel/gobject-introspection?

I hope I'm the only mook having this stuff... all I did was updating
gettext, before proceeding with updating the other stuff on my
workstation \o/.

--
         TerryP / Spidey01
Just Another Computer Geek.