Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:21:01 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <aimass@yabarana.com>
To:        tronic solutions <web@tronicsolutions.biz>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Technological Collabration

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:19 PM, tronic solutions <tronicp70@yahoo.com> wr=
ote:
> Hi,
>
> After carefully reviewing your services, we feel utterly confident that w=
e can help just as we=92ve helped similar companies improve their >profitab=
ility: by providing you the same (or better!) quality IT services at signif=
icantly lower cost. I tried calling you but haven=92t managed to >connect y=
et. I would probably wish to have a discussion with you for exploring this =
opportunity & contributing to your needs.

Goes to show how careful you reviewed "our services". This is a public
mailing list and what you have done is just shown a lot of people that
your "IT" company is not trustworthy.

Cheers,

--=20
Alejandro Imass