Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:26:41 -0500
From:      "International Property Directory" <sales@internationalpropertydirectory.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Turnkey Ready in Dubai - Immediate Rental Returns - Why Wait?

------=_NextPart_001_2CDB_178038C7.71C16F13

Concerned about delivery in Dubai=3F
No need to worry when you can move in right away.
=20
   =20
  =20
 =20
   =20
Choose Your Language:
Russian
Please forward this newsletter=20

If you know someone who might be interested in our latest newsletter please=
 click here to forward this email to up to 5 friends at once.

=20
Dubai

Commercial and Residential Rental Guarantees

Benefit from a wide range of Guaranteed Rental Commercial and Residential P=
roperties on offer now or get a massive on the spot rebate from listed pric=
es.

Guaranteed Rental Property

=20
The Dubia Shopping Festival 2009 closes soon - act now.

Ready to Occupy and Rent Out Residential Properties - No need to worry abou=
t delivery problems

Move in from only
=A346,046 | $68,060 USD | =8052,569 Euros | 250,000 AED

For superb friendly payment terms, great prices and unbeatable benefits con=
tact us today!

Ready to Occupy and Rent Out Office Space
Rated as one of the best office projects to date!
and no need to worry about delivery problems

For superb friendly payment terms, great prices and unbeatable benefits con=
tact us today!

While the Property Market is slow the Dubia Shopping Festival
is the ideal time to get the best deals available.

For information on these Turnkey properties and many
more opportunities contact us today with details of what
you are looking for.

CONTACT US HERE

We work directly with World Renowned Developers

  =20
        =20
  =20

Newsletter Sign up - Please sign-up an associate for the IPD Newsletter list

Newsletter Removal - Please remove email from the IPD Newsletter list

DISCLAIMER
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the=
 individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disse=
minate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediatel=
y by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-m=
ail from your system. This e-mail has been prepared using information belie=
ved by the author to be reliable and accurate, but International Property D=
irectory make no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. Any opinions =
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily r=
eflect the opinions of International Property Directory. They maybe subject=
 to change without notice. International Property Directory do not accept r=
esponsibility for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent. If verific=
ation is required please request a hard-copy version. E-mail transmission c=
annot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be inte=
rcepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted, arrive late or incomplete, or contain =
viruses. For information regarding our privacy policy please visit contact =
us for further details. International Property Directory does not take rece=
ipt of any monies or sign contracts with investors. We operate independentl=
y, sourcing property investment opportunities for our interested parties. A=
ll contracts and monies are always handled directly with the property devel=
oper offering the property. We always recommend our investors seek Independ=
ent legal and financial advice before purchasing a property. International =
Property Directory can accept no liability for any damages or losses result=
ing from the purchase of one our listed Investment Opportunities.

International Property Directory is a Canadian registered company.
Registered Address: London, Ontario, N6G 4V4, CANADA

=A9 International Property Directory

=20
    =20

------=_NextPart_001_2CDB_178038C7.71C16F13--