Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:31:31 -0500
From:      Mark Shirley <mark@entropynet.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Migrando Sendmail para Qmail

i thought this list was english only. heh

ok, well i attempted to translate this from just looking at it.  it looks like spanish but i'm not sure. i went to altavista and translated it and came up with some interesting translations.

(here's my version)
"blah blah migrating a mail server from sendmail 8.9.3 to qmail 1.0.3 hehe blah blah
etc.. blah blah.. password for qmail (something about a maildir) blah etc.. blah blah"

(this is portuguese to english translation)
I am migrando a server of email Sendmail 8.9.3 for a Qmail 1,0,3... However nao I know as to make to
migrar the accounts of the usuarios of passwd for the Qmail(estou using the format of Maildir
account). Alguem ja passed therefore or has some informacao that it can help me?

(and this is spanish translation. looks like i get a better result with portuguese :)
Estou migrating um server of email Sendmail 8,9,3 for um Qmail 1.0.3... Meanwhile nao sei like fazer
to migrate ace contas two users do passwd for or Qmail(estou using or format of conta Maildir).
Alguem ja passou by isso ou tem alguma informacao that possa to ajudar to me?

*sorry guys. i was bored*