Date:      Sun, 01 Jun 1997 09:13:22 +0900
From:      Takeshi Yamada <ken@tyd1.tydfam.iijnet.or.jp>
To:        tom@uniserve.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q) ddd-2.1 compile

  Thank you for quick response.
  Actually, I ran as "root" using tcsh, and it was not supposed to be
a reason of error.  However, I tried it with other FreeBSD-current box
and it went through without any problem.  So, I think it is because of
my setup problem.

  Thank you.

tom>   The user-id that used to compile this is limited on how much memory it
tom> can use.  Remember Unix was designed as a time-share system.  See "man
tom> login.conf" for a way to increase your limits, or just compile it as root.
tom>
tom> Tom
tom>
tom>