Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 10:02:30 -0600
From:      "DINKEY,GENE (Non-HP-Loveland,ex1)" <charles_dinkey@non.hp.com>
To:        "'Ryan.Gamo@sce.com'" <Ryan.Gamo@sce.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Ports not compiling

Well, it may not be as fun but you can always use /stand/sysinstall to
install the package off the cdrom.  Or go on the cdrom to /packages/shells
and use (I believe, use man -k to double check) pkg_add <package name> to
install it.

Gene
(do not reply to this address, send replies to gene_dinkey@hp.com)