Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:58:29 -0500
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Camelia NASTASE" <camelia@office.dnt.ro>, "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: buildworld failure

Since CFLAGS is commented out in your file and since your build shows CFLAGS
has been set:

cc -O -pipe  -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H

You obviously must have set it somewhere -- and since it is not here in
/etc/defaults/make.conf (which it shouldn't be), it follows that it is an
almost certainly you have it set in /etc/make.conf.

Tom Veldhouse