Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:25:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>, Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>, bs_13943_34262@adimus.de, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fortran in the base system (was Re: sysinstall)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Jamie Bowden wrote:

> ForTran is still a required class for engineering students.  With good
> reason.  It's not dead, it's just not widely used outside of engineering.

<sarcasm>
Composition classes are required as well, but I don't see anything other
then vi and ee getting installed in the base system.

As long as we're talking about bloated software, let's install emacs,
because college students have these required classes.
</sarcasm>

- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -