Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 13:04:10 +0100
From:      Feico Dillema <dillema@acm.org>
To:        "Martin Hein" <Martin.Hein@maxmobil.at>
Cc:        hm@hcs.de, Martin@rumolt.teuto.de, FreeBSD-ISDN@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Antwort: Re: i4b a0.63 + NetBSD/i386 1.3.2

Your message dated: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 10:25:12 +0100

>>> Recently I have setup a NetBSD/i386 1.3.2 system, a Teles S0/16.3c1 PnP
>>
>>The Teles S0/16.3c (with a "c") cards are not supported by i4b.
>
>The funny thing is, the card in not inserted in the mainboard yet,
>the system is only booted with the new kernel, so I don't see why
>this should not work!
>

>>I have no idea about the error messages under NetBSD, Martin probably
>>can say more about them.

I have seen to same thing once, when I removed my ISDN card from my machine.
At boot time/config time the kernel (with the i4b driver) panicked. I guess
it's a bit of a loose end in the driver. I forgot about it, as my setup
and Teles-16.3 (non-PnP) work perfectly fine when the card is actually in the
machine...

Feico.