Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 05:17:57 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Large installations of FreeBSD?

Hello FreeBSD hackers.  I'm the one that asked about "case for
FreeBSD" help a while ago...well I'm still fighting for my life
against a large number of WS and Linux proponents.

Anyway, I have a question for you.  Are any of you using FreeBSD in a
large community?  By large, I mean:

(1) The machine is "large", i.e., lots of memory/disk, large number of
    users/ftp/http connections (e.g., wcarchive, Brian Tao's www site)

(2) There are a large number of FreeBSD machines in the single
    administrative domain (e.g., cdrom.com)

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks
Satoshi