Date:      Sat, 04 May 2013 09:12:04 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Mario Lobo <lobo@bsd.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [VBOX] Failure while attaching the physical hard drive to the guest

On 05/04/2013 07:45, Mario Lobo wrote:
> Have you tried installing guest additions and sharing your drive
> through the shared folders feature?

Shared folders do work. But I need to access the drive from Linux as a
whole, not on the file system level.

On the side note, this is Linux Mint, and for some reason, even without
installing the guest additions, all features normally enabled by
additions work without me installing them (shared folders, screen
resize, non-sticky mouse). I am not sure if mint comes with additions in
it, or how does this work.

Yuri