Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:20:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   makeLINT.pl - Bug or am I just stupid

Hi there!

I just searched the LINT config file, and I just saw a makeLINT.pl. So I
thought this would build me my configuration file.
But it just builds me error messages:

[frederik@server conf]$ sh makeLINT.pl
=0: not found
makeLINT.pl: 5: Syntax error: redirection unexpected
[frederik@server conf]$

Line 5 sais:
	while (<>) {
I'm not familiar with Perl, so I can't fix the problem myself.
Or am I just stupid.
I'm running a just build userland from last Thursday.

TIA
--
Best Regards,
	Freddy