Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:43:10 +0000
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        Chad Kline <i18rabbit@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: olympus c-1 (d-150)

In message <F47dAOuAXAD2rsWmjVt00008e86@hotmail.com>, Chad Kline writes:
>>Could you post the output of `usbdevs -v' when the camera is plugged
>>in? The "BBB reset failed" error message is exactly what I saw
>
>addr 2: self powered, config 1, C-1 Digital Camera(0x0102),
>        Olympus(0x07b4), rev 0x1015 port 2 powered

Hmm, that does have the right product ID, so it should work. I
presume you do have the version of umass.c that mentions
USB_PRODUCT_OLYMPUS_C1?

The next thing you can do is add `options UMASS_DEBUG' to your
kernel config and recompile it. Then plug in the camera and post
the debug output from dmesg.

Ian