Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:37:29 +0100
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.es.eu.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/audio/evilbar Makefile ports/audio/spiralsynth Makefile ports/audio/xmms-uade Makefile ports/chinese/xemacs Makefile ports/chinese/xmms Makefile ports/databases/clip Makefile ...

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

Hi Kris,

A lot of this ports require really trivial changes, I've fixed xmms-uade
and will work on some
more this afternoon.

>     audio/xmms-uade      Makefile

See  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=58861

And now, my 2 cents. The way bento logs currently work, it requires a
'pull' approach to check that your ports build correctly. I think we
should have a 'push' one. When a port fails to build an e-mail should be
sent to its maintainer. This is about 10 lines of shell script, not really rocket science, and
IMHO a valuable addition.

Cheers,
--
	Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.es.eu.org>