Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:20:45 -0200
From:      "Eduardo Meyer" <dudu.meyer@gmail.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   gstat information on the CLI

Hello,

Its me again bothering you with basic things I cant accomplish.

I am planning on monitoring my disks, and the most important
information for me is thorughput and lengh queue of operations. I can
get the first information with iostat -w1 and sorta, which is perfect
for scripting.

However, I also need the L(q) information which FreeBSD gives me with
gstat. However, this curses interface wont allow me to use grep+awk to
get the information I need for the device (slices and disks, but not
labels) I need.

So I ask, how can I get this information other than gstat? Or, can
gstat work in non-interactive mode?

--
Eduardo Meyer