Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 07:10:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rhh@ct.picker.com (Randall Hopper)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to ammend 2.0.5 installation?

     I upgraded to 2.0.5 last night, installing the bindist and mandist during
the setup session.  I now want to go back and install the other distributions.
How do I do this?

     - I couldn't find sysinstall on my 2.0.5 partitions after installation.

     - Running the sysinstall off the boot floppy wouldn't let me ammend an
         installation (wanted me to re-disklabel first).

     - I'd be surprised if I was supposed to "cat | gunzip | tar -xf -" the
         files myself.  I could do this, but I don't know what the base
         pathnames are for all the distributions.

I know I must be missing something here.

						Randall Hopper
						rhh@ct.picker.com