Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:00:54 -0400
From:      "Dharani Vilwanathan" <dharani@lucent.com>
To:        <scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Tagged queuing

Hi,

I have a couple of SCSI disks and Adaptec SCSI controller. I tried to access
data blocks from the raw device in parallel using multiple threads and
processes. I did succeed to some extent. So I was convinced that the tagged
I/O works. Now, is there any way I can access the data blocks in parallel in
a single thread/process? I am looking for a way to issue read requests in
asynchronous/non-blocked fashion. Does aio_read(), aio_write(), etc. calls
work? Is there any other way to do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
dharani