Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:41:08 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   isa ne-200 irq problems.

Hi..

I am trying to configure an old 486 box this box has an old isa ne-2000
network card clone..

I am having troubles since the card is not configured with the correct
parameters (i/o, irq, etc..)

In Linux I have pnpdump.. do I have something similar under freebsd?

I have tryed also help pnpscan at system boot.. and pnpscan but it seems
it is not being able to find a pnp card attached at the ISA bus..

It strange because the last thing this box had installed was linux.. and
the network was working.. I dont remember very well but I think I had no
problem and that I was using pnptools.. :??

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>
http://vivaldi.dhis.org