Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:22:16 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Jeremiah Gowdy <jgowdy@home.com>
Cc:        Greg Maxwell <gmax9344@earthlink.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Abusive behaviour on -questions (was: GREG MAXWELL READ THIS YOU ASSHOLE)

On Sunday, 21 January 2001 at 21:45:24 -0800, Jeremiah Gowdy wrote:
>> unsubscribe freebsd-questions

>> with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message
>
> Read the god damned tagline you dumb ass
> SEND MAIL TO MAJORDOMO@FREEBSD.ORG
> NOT FREEBSD-QUESTIONS@FREEBSD.ORG
>
> You're fucking flooding the list you moron.
> I now have a mailbox full of your stupidity

There appears to be one difference between what Greg Maxwell did (and
about which I complained vociferously in private) and what you have
done.  Greg doesn't seem to know what he's doing.  You do.

There aren't many reasons why we might throw people off mailing lists,
but abusive behaviour is one of them.  Please don't do this again.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.