Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:38:40 +0100
From:      Vince <jhary@unsane.co.uk>
To:        "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Beryl xorg 7.2 on Intel 945

Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> I am wondering if anyone has managed to get beryl running on an Intel
> 945GM graphics card.
>
> if so would someone please post a xorg.conf file.

As a previous post of mine said, I can get it to run, but for some
reason, any keyboard events aren't actioned until a mouse button is
clicked.(Mouse works fine and i get to see the pretty cube spining ;)
An unclean exit does do something nasty to DRM though so a second
attempt will make it use software rendering and thus not work well and
look nasty (white screens etc.) Any suggestions welcome.

xorg.conf available at http://unsane.co.uk/~jhary/xorg.conf
I use an rc file with /usr/local/bin/915resolution 5c 1440 900 32
in to get the widescreen modes enabled at boot.

Vince