Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 22:08:21 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <chancedj@intertek.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cron woes -fixed!

Because (I assume) the cron is actually run as
that user, not logged in as that user.  When you
log in, you run scripts to set paths, a cron
job does not have paths specified, so you have to
spefically say where :)

If I'm wrong, someone will say so...hopefully I know
some about freebsd and am at least somewhat right :).

Daryl Chance
chancedj@intertek.net
#define QUESTION ((bb) || !(bb))
   - Shakespeare